Saturday, June 30, 2012

Enjoy Your 4th


I will find myself heading north on Monday to spend the holiday with my parents at their country home. We will make our way to Boyne Falls to watch the lights over the water. I am hoping the weather holds out as the past couple of years it has been very cold.

I am making headway on the inside of the house. The yard is another story altogether. I need to repair one of the tires on the riding mower. I need it to cool down a bit so I can use the push mower and find my front lawn again. I will in the meantime keep pitching and tossing on the inside. I've even managed to pack up a few items.

I have heard that some places are thinking of canceling the fireworks displays because of the chance of fire. I  have also heard that people shooting off their own fireworks will be billed by the fire department should they inadvertently cause a fire.

Whatever the 4th has in store for us weather wise I will survive as I will remember what our forefathers went through to give us the freedoms we enjoy.

I will enjoy time with my parents and away for a few days. Then it's back to the house and work on the up coming novels.

Be safe and enjoy your holiday.
TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th of July!!! Hope you have a fantastic time with your parents! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...