Saturday, June 23, 2012

Neglecting My Blog

I find that since I am not blogging daily about a specific topic, I am neglecting my blog. So, today, I'm just going to ramble.

First, I am down 14 pounds since I started watching my food intake in May. I am also down to half a tablet of my diabetes meds in the morning and half at night. That makes me extremely happy. I will be looking for a new doctor soon. I've been given the name of a good one and will be looking into that as I come up on my next round of testing.

My book signing in Montrose was a success for those who came. We had comedy provided by my family and I was able to visit with people I have not seen in a long time. All in all a good time.

I am looking forward to the book signing in Frankenmuth next month. Being in a bookstore and not having to worry about the money end will be different. I'm looking forward to meeting new people as they come through.

Where we go from there, I'm not entirely sure. I am keeping my options open. We are building a press kit for me and that will help. I suspect there will be a couple of newspaper interviews coming up. I am ready for them. I don't think they can ask me anything I can't answer. At least I hope not.

I am making progress on my house but it's not going fast enough for my liking. I want it sold. I know where I want to be. I need to sell the house before I can get there.

I'm working on getting started on the co-authored book I'll be working on next. It's going to be a challenge because we are in different states, but I have faith if we want it to work, we'll make it work. I'm excited about it and looking forward to digging in.

Other than that, it's summer in Michigan.
TTFN

1 comment:

  1. So many positives happening in your life. Congratulations. I found you on Linkedin and am now a follower. Please visit my blog, Kick Back Moments at http:pstrack.blogspot.com. Thanks and I'll be back. ~ Peggy

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...